This 5 day CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) training class will examine advanced security concepts, principles, and implementations that pertain to enterprise-level security.
The course is targeted toward an IT professional that has the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. Students aspiring to CASP certification should have a minimum of 10 years experience including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience.
- Learn to identify enterprise security fundamentals.
- Learn to apply enterprise security technology solutions.
- Learn to identify enterprise resource technologies and the potential security implications for these resources.
- Learn to design security solutions.
- Learn to identify application security design issues such as best practices for development and testing as well as threat mitigation techniques.
- Learn to manage risk, security policies, and security procedures within an enterprise.
- Learn to integrate security solutions within an enterprise.
- Learn to conduct security research and analysis.
- The Enterprise Security Architecture
- The Basics of Enterprise Security
- The Enterprise Structure
- Enterprise Security Requirements
- Enterprise Security Technology
- Common Network Security Components and Technologies
- Communications and Collaboration Security
- Cryptographic Tools and Techniques
- Advanced Authentication
- Enterprise Resource Technology
- Enterprise Storage Security Issues
- Distributed, Shared, and Virtualized Computing
- Cloud Computing and Security
- Security Design and Solutions
- Network Security Design
- Conduct a Security Assessment
- Host Security
- Application Security Design
- Application Security Basics
- Web Application Security
- Managing Risk, Security Policies, and Security Procedures
- Analyze Security Risk
- Implement Risk Mitigation Strategies and Controls
- Implement Enterprise-Level Security Policies and Procedures
- Prepare for Incident Response and Recovery
- Enterprise Security Integration
- The Technology Life Cycle
- Inter-Organizational Change
- Integrate Enterprise Disciplines to Achieve Secure Solutions
- Security Research and Analysis
- Perform an Industry Trends and Impact Analysis
- Perform an Enterprise Security Analysis
To Hire an AMS CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Subject Matter Expert Consultant and Instructor who also teaches this class, call 800-798-3901 today!