In this 3 day hands-on instructor led class, students learn to use the InfoMaker to develop queries,reports, and graphs. This course uses materials customized to the requested version of InfoMaker (9 – 12.5).
This course is designed for information professionals, strategic planners, business
analysts, managers or support staff who want to produce quick, ad-hoc reports.
- Experience using Microsoft Windows.
- Basic understanding of relational databases.
- Basic knowledge of SQL programming is preferable,
but not required.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Use the InfoMaker Report and Query painters to
create both simple and complex reports.
- Build graph reports, crosstab reports, and
composite reports that incorporate other reports.
- Create an executable report application for
distribution to others who may not be running InfoMaker.
- Configure the InfoMaker environment.
A series of lab exercises will be used to reinforce the classroom education.
To Hire a proven InfoMaker Subject Matter Expert Consultant and Instructor that teaches this class, call 800-798-3901 today!