Oracle Service Bus is a configuration-based, policy-driven enterprise service bus. It provides highly scalable and reliable service-oriented integration, service management, and traditional message brokering across heterogeneous IT environments. It combines
intelligent message brokering with routing and transformation of messages, along with service monitoring and administration in a unified software product. Oracle Service Bus Administration Console enables you to control the service and policy configurations, and monitor system and operations tasks. Oracle Service Bus relies on Oracle WebLogic Server run-time facilities.
This 3 day instructor led class is for SOA Architects and OFMW Administrators who require a deep dive into the Oracle Service Bus product from a developers perspective. The course is taught by former Oracle and/or BEA engineers.
Students who attend this course will have access to the Linux VM for additional practice, a certificate, course documents to include both presentation materials and lab guides, as well as certification prep.
Knowledge of OFMW products.
- Introduction to Oracle Service Bus
- User Interface Reference
- Introduction to XQuery Mapper
- Introduction to Format Builder / Main Window / Message Format Detail Window
- Importing Metadata
- Development Set-up Environment
JCA / HTTP / SB / EJB / JMS / Local / WS / MQ
- Design and Architecture
- Developing a Transport Provider
- Developing Oracle Service Bus Transports for Eclipse
- Transport SDK Interfaces and Classes
- Sample Socket Transport Provider / Deploying A Transport Porvider
- Introduction to Security
- Oracle Service Bus: Production Environment
- Securing Oracle Service Bus with Oracle Web Services Manager
- WS-Policy in Oracle Service Bus Proxy & Business Services
- Configuring Message-Level Seciurity for Web Services
- Configuring Custom Authentication
- Message-Level Security
To Hire a proven an Oracle Service Bus Subject Matter Expert Consultant and Instructor who teaches this class, call 800-798-3901 today