This 2 day instructor-led training class is presented by Microsoft training partners to their end customers. Channel Partners nationwide hire proven AMS Subject Matter Expert Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT’s) to teach on-site or on-line classes.
This class is for application developers who know how to create applications in Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 and need to learn how to create a fully functional Web application by using ASP.NET 3.5.
IMPORTANT: This course cuts a lot of corners to cover many different ASP.NET concepts in a short period of time. It is, very frankly, not a terrific course for most people because it covers so much in just two days. It is for people who cannot afford the time or money to take the 5 day ASP.NET class, wich is a much better class.
- Learn to explain how to create dynamic Web pages by using ASP.NET.
- Learn to manage state, handle requests, and improve accessibility by using the features of ASP.NET.
- Learn to configure an ASP.NET application by using .config files
- Learn to create a user interface on an ASP.NET page by using standard Web server controls.
- Learn to create a user control and a custom server control and add them to an ASP.NET page.
- Learn to access and manipulate data from different sources by using ADO.NET 3.5.
- Learn to access and manipulate data from Windows Communication Foundation services or Web services.
- Learn to present data to the user by placing data-bound controls on an ASP.NET page.
- Learn to improve page responsiveness by using the ASP.NET AJAX controls.
- Learn to interact with the user, access services, and access the AJAX client-side library by using client scripts.
- Learn to find and eliminate bugs in an ASP.NET application.
- Learn to deploy an ASP.NET application to a production Web server.
- Learn to write pages that adapt to the capabilities of mobile devices.
- Learn to utilize controls that adapt to the capabilities of mobile devices.
- Getting Started with ASP.NET 3.5
- Introduction to ASP.NET Web Applications
- Features of ASP.NET 3.5
- Configuring ASP.NET Applications
- Lab: Creating and Configuring an ASP.NET 3.5 Application
- Implementing a User Interface with ASP.NET Server Controls
- Consuming Controls to Interact with Users
- Creating Custom Controls
- Lab: Consuming and Creating ASP.NET Server Controls
- Displaying and Manipulating Data in ASP.NET 3.5
- Accessing Data by Using ADO.NET 3.5
- Accessing Data from Services
- Presenting Data in Web Controls
- Lab: Displaying and Manipulating Data in ASP.NET 3.5
- Creating Responsive Pages by Using Client-Side Technologies
- Creating Partial Page Updates by Using AJAX
- Scripting Actions on the Web Client
- Lab: Creating Responsive Pages by Using Client-Side Technologies
- Debugging and Deploying ASP.NET Applications
- Troubleshooting and Debugging ASP.NET Applications
- Deploying Completed ASP.NET Applications
- Lab: Debugging and Deploying an ASP.NET Application
- Writing ASP.NET Applications for Mobile Devices
- Rendering Pages According to Device Capabilities
- Creating Pages with Mobile Web Controls
- Lab: Adding Support for Mobile Devices
To Hire an AMS Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Subject Matter Expert
Consultant and Instructor who also teaches this class, call 800-798-3901 today!