Our 5-day instructor led ISSAP Boot Camp is designed for CISSPs who specialize in designing security solutions with risk-based guidance to meet organizational security needs. This concentration is fundamentally the consultative and analytical process of information security in an organization.
This class is for students who specialize in designing security solutions and providing management with risk-based guidance to meet organizational needs.
CISSAP Training Outline:
Domain 1: Security Architecture Analysis
• Module 1: Approach to Security Architecture
• Module 2: Conducting the Requirements Analysis
• Module 3: Designing the Security Model
• Module 4: Conduct Design Verification and Validation
Domain 2: Communication and Network Security
• Module 1: The Communication Architecture
• Module 2: The Network Architecture
• Module 3: Protecting the Communications and Networks
• Module 4: Security Design Considerations and Associated Risks
Domain 3: Physical Security Considerations
• Module 1: Assessing the Physical Security Requirements
• Module 2: Integration of Physical Products and Systems
• Module 3: Solution Evaluation
Domain 4: Cryptography
• Module 1: Cryptography Requirements
• Module 2: Design Considerations and Constraints
• Module 3: Key Management Life Cycle
• Module 4: Integrated Solutions
• Module 5: Identity System Integration
Domain 5: Technology-Related Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
• Module 1: Business Impact Analysis (BIA) Requirements
• Module 2: What are the Strategies for Availability and Recovery?
• Module 3: Designing the Continuity Recovery Solution
Domain 6: Access Control Systems and Methodology
• Module 1: Access Control Key Concepts, Methodologies, and Techniques
• Module 2: Architecture of Identity and Access Management
To Hire Computer Industry Security Subject Matter Expert Consultant/Instructors that teach this Class, Contact us today at 800-798-3901!