This 1 day instructor-led training class is presented by Microsoft training partners to their end customers. Channel Partners nationwide hire proven AMS Subject Matter Expert Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT’s) to teach on-site or on-line classes.
This class introduces the capabilities of Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM that allow you to track and manage the sales process from potential to close. It provides insight on using the Product Catalog and process sales information. It also introduces some of the tools used to analyze and report on sales information.
The class is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available sales features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
- Gain a conceptual understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM sales process.
- Understand the role of the core record types used in Sales Management.
- Learn when to use leads to qualify or disqualify opportunities.
- Learn to use process dialogs to automate lead and opportunity management.
- Learn to use the Product Catalog.
- Learn to create Price Lists for campaigns and special offers.
- Learn to create orders, quotes and track order fulfillment.
- Learn to use Lists, Views and Charts to obtain important sales information.
- Learn to work with and create dashboards.
- Overview of the Sales Process in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Core Records in the Sales Process
- Tracking Competitors and Managing Sales Literature
- Working with Leads
- Working with Opportunities
- Sales Processes, Workflows and Dialogs
- Lab: Qualify and Convert LeadsLab: Running a Dialog Process
- Working with the Product Catalog
- The Product Catalog and the Sales Process
- Unit Groups
- Adding and Maintaining Products
- Creating, Maintaining and Using Price Lists
- Lab: Create a Special Offer Price ListLab: Use a Special Offer Price List for an Opportunity
- Sales Order Processing
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Order Process
- Opportunities, Quotes, and the Sales Process
- Working with Orders
- Working with Invoices
- Lab: Create Multiple Quotes from an OpportunityLab: Convert a Quote to an Order
- Analysis, Reporting and Goals
- Analyzing Sales Information with Lists, Views and Charts
- Working with Reports
- Exporting Sales Information to Microsoft Office Excel
- Creating and Managing Sales Goals
- Creating Charts
- Lab: Create a Sales Goal for Opportunities
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following areas is required:
- General working knowledge of customer relationship management.
- General understanding of business processes.
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
To Hire an AMS Microsoft Dynamics Subject Matter Expert Consultant and Instructor who also teaches this class, call 800-798-3901 today!