This 3 day instructor-led training class is presented by Microsoft training partners to their end customers. Channel Partners nationwide hire proven AMS Subject Matter Expert Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT’s) to teach on-site or on-line classes.
This class teaches students how to implement a Reporting Services solution in an organization. The class discusses how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create reports, and how to use the Reporting Services management and administrative tools to manage a Reporting Services solution.
This SSRS training class is intended for information technology (IT) professionals and developers who need to implement reporting solutions by using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services.
- Learn to describe SQL Server Reporting Services and its components.
- Learn to create a Reporting Services report.
- Learn to enhance a Reporting Services report.
- Learn to create and manipulate data sets.
- Learn to use report models to implement reporting for business users.
- Learn to configure report publishing and execution settings.
- Learn to implement subscriptions for reports.
- Learn to administer Reporting Services.
- Learn to implement custom Reporting Services applications.
- Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Overview of SQL Server Reporting Services
- Installing Reporting Services
- Reporting Services Tools
- Authoring Basic Reports
- Creating a Basic Table Report
- Formatting Report Pages
- Calculating Values
- Enhancing Basic Reports
- Interactive Navigation
- Displaying Data
- Manipulating Data Sets
- Defining Report Data
- Using Parameters and Filters
- Using Parameter Lists
- Using Report Models
- Creating Report Models
- Using Report Builder
- Publishing and Executing Reports
- Publishing Reports
- Executing Reports
- Creating Cached Instances
- Creating Snapshots and Report History
- Using Subscriptions to Distribute Reports
- Introduction to Report Subscriptions
- Creating Report Subscriptions
- Managing Report Subscriptions
- Administering Reporting Services
- Reporting Server Administration
- Performance and Reliability Monitoring
- Administering Report Server Databases
- Security Administration
- Programming Reporting Services
- Querying for Server Information Using a Web Service
- Automating Report Management
- Rendering Reports
- Creating Custom Code
To Hire an AMS Microsoft SQL Server Subject Matter Expert Consultant and Instructor who also teaches this class, call 800-798-3901 today!