This 5 day instructor-led training class is presented by Microsoft training partners to their end customers. Channel Partners nationwide hire proven AMS Subject Matter Expert Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT’s) to teach on-site or on-line classes.
This class provides students hands-on experience with Windows 8. It provides guidance on installing, upgrading, and licensing for Windows 8. Students will learn how to manage storage by creating simple, spanned, and striped volumes, and how to optimize file-system performance. Additionally, they will learn how to manage available disk space by using quotas. Students will also work with Windows tools and services to determine the source of performance and reliability issues, and to troubleshoot these issues.
Learning Objectives of this Class
- Learn to plan and perform the installation of Windows 8.
- Learn to install Windows 8 on computers that are running
an existing operating system.
- Learn to configure disks, partitions, volumes, and device
drivers in a Windows 8 system.
- Learn to configure network connectivity.
- Learn to install, configure, and maintain wireless
- Learn to implement Windows 8 technologies to secure network
- Learn to share files and printers.
- Learn to implement tools and technologies that can help
secure Windows 8 desktops.
- Learn to configure and control applications in Windows 8.
- Learn to optimize and maintain Windows 8 based computers.
- Learn to configure mobile computer settings and to enable
- Learn to create and configure virtual machines in Hyper-V
for Windows 8 and describe how to use it to support legacy applications.
- Learn to determine how to recover Windows 8 from various
- Describe how to use Windows PowerShell to manage Windows 8.
To Hire a proven AMS Microsoft Windows 8 Subject Matter Expert who also teaches this class, Call 800-798-3901 Today!