In this 2 day hands-on ActionScript training class you will learn how to develop reusable Flash based applications using ActionScript 3.0 and an object-oriented approach. This course is also suitable if you wish to use ActionScript 3.0 to create components for Flex-based development.
This ActionScript class starts by introducing Object-Oriented ActionScript and exploring the ActionScript 3.0 language and its features. You’ll learn how to implement ActionScript 3.0 code using object-oriented concepts through various hands-on exercises. You will also find out about real-world applications and learn various useful tips and tricks, when we will have an in-depth look at the development workflow and at how you can best structure applications and use design patterns to solve common problems and help you optimize the development workflow.
- Learn ActionScript 3.0 syntax.
- Understand core concepts of Object-Oriented Programming (including Inheritance, Encapsulation, Polymorphism).
- Apply best practices for developing reusable applications.
- Get a thorough understanding of the Flash/Flex workflow.
- Understand how to best structure your code using frameworks.
- Get introduced to a number of design patterns in ActionScript 3.0.
- Build and deploy real-world, scalable web applications.
- Introducing ActionScript 3.0
- What is ActionScript?
- Learning ActionScript 3.0 syntax
- New features in ActionScript 3.0
- Classes and objects
- Methods and properties
- Scope and access modifiers
- Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming
- Developer workflow and best practices
- Document class
- SWC compilation
- Flash/Flex integration
- Design Patterns
- What are Design Patterns?
- Implementing Design Patterns
- Best Practices and bringing it all together
- Working in teams Source and version control
To Hire a proven Adobe ActionScript Subject Matter Expert and Instructor who also teaches this class, call 800-798-3901 today!