This 5 day Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) instructor-led class is presented by Cisco training partners to their end customers. Channel Partners nationwide hire proven AMS Subject Matter Expert Cisco Certified Systems Instructors (CCSI’s) to teach on-site or on-line classes.
This class helps students prepare for Cisco CCNP® certification. The TSHOOT course is a component of the CCNP curriculum. In addition, this class is designed to help network professionals improve the skills and knowledge that they need to maintain their network and to diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively.
The class teaches professionals who work in complex network environments the skills that they need to maintain their networks and to diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively. The course will provide information about troubleshooting and maintaining particular technologies, as well as procedural and organizational aspects of the troubleshooting and maintenance process.
To fully benefit from this course, it is recommended that you have the following prerequisite skills and knowledge:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification
- To optimize your learning experience, we highly recommend ROUTE & SWITCH as a prerequisite
This course is intended for the following audience:
- Channel Partner / Reseller
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Plan and document the most commonly performed maintenance functions in complex enterprise networks
- Develop a troubleshooting process to identify and resolve problems in complex enterprise networks
- Select tools that best support specific troubleshooting and maintenance processes in large, complex enterprise networks
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in switching-based environments
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in routing-based environments
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in a secure infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and maintain integrated, complex enterprise networks
- Module 0: Curriculum Overview
- Module 1: Planning Maintenance for Complex Networks
- Module 2: Selecting Maintenance and Troubleshooting Tools and Applications
- Module 3: Planning Troubleshooting Processes for Complex Enterprise Networks
- Module 4: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Campus Switching-Based Problems
- Module 5: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Routing Based Solutions
- Module 6: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Network Security Solutions
- Module 7: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Integrated, Complex Enterprise Networks
- E-Learning TSHOOT-01: Troubleshooting Performance Problems on Switches
- E-Learning TSHOOT-02: Troubleshooting Wireless Connectivity
- E-Learning TSHOOT-03: Troubleshooting Voice over IP
- E-Learning TSHOOT-04: Troubleshooting Video
- E-Learning TSHOOT-05: Troubleshooting Multicast
- E-Learning TSHOOT-06: Troubleshooting NAT and PAT
- E-Learning TSHOOT-07: Troubleshooting DHCP
- E-Learning TSHOOT-08: Troubleshooting IPv6, OSPFv3, and RIPng
To Hire an AMS Cisco Certified Systems Instructor and Subject Matter Expert that teaches this class, call 800-798-3901 today!