This 5 day MS-300 class is aligned with Microsoft 365 Exam: Teamwork Administrator, Part 1.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Configure SharePoint Site Collections.
· Manage site collection storage limits.
· Deploy OneDrive for Business sync client.
· Use Group Policy to control OneDrive sync client settings.
· Manage external sharing for data in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
Students should start this course already having the following skills: Experience with Windows PowerShell. Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD. Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
1 – Plan and Configure SharePoint Site Collection
· SharePoint Online Overview
· Configure site collection
· Manage site collection
2 – Configure and Manage OneDrive for Business
· OneDrive for Business Overview
· Deploy OneDrive for Business
· Manage OneDrive for Business
3 – Sharing, Security, and Monitoring in SharePoint and OneDrive
· Manage sharing in SharePoint and OneDrive
· Manage security in SharePoint and OneDrive
· Monitor SharePoint and OneDrive
4 – Manage User Profiles and Apps
· Manage User Profiles
· Plan and configure customizations and apps
5 – Plan and Configure Managed Metadata and Business Connectivity
· Plan and configure Managed Metadata
· Plan and configure Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and Secure
6 – Plan and Configure Search
· Overview of search in SharePoint Online
· Manage search
7 – Plan a Microsoft Teams Deployment
· Getting Started with Teams
· Deploying Teams
· Teams and Channels
· Authentication and Access
8 – Configure Microsoft Teams
· Set up Microsoft Teams in Office 365
· Apps in Microsoft Teams
· Meetings in Teams
9 – Manage the Teams Environment
· Privacy and Governance
· Security and Compliance
· Management and Reporting
10 – Evaluating Office 365 Collaboration Workloads
· Evaluating available technological tools
· Analyzing business requirements
11 – Planning and Developing Governance
· Developing Governance for digital transformation
· Implementing application management governance
· User adoption and change management
· Monitoring collaboration solutions
12 – Managing Office 365 collaboration workloads
· Managing Office 365 collaboration workloads
· Managing Stream capabilities
· Managing Yammer capabilities
· Managing Flow and PowerApps capabilities
To Hire a Proven AMS Course Author and or Subject Matter Expert who teaches this class, Call 800-798-3901 Today!