This 5 day database design training class can be customized based on the students’ experience working with and building databases.
It is based heavily on Data Modeling, A Beginner’s Guide by Andy Oppel and Data Modeling Essentials by Graeme Simsion and Graham Witt. Both books are included with the course.
- Learn to design relational databases effectively.
- Data Modeling Concepts
- Introduction to Data Modeling
- Relational Database Components
- Data and Process Modeling
- Organizing Database Project Work
- Data Modeling Details
- Conceptual Data Modeling
- Logical Database Design Using Normalization
- Beyond Third Normal Form
- Physical Database Design
- Design Alternatives
- Alternatives for Incorporating Business Rules
- Alternatives for Handling Temporal Data
- Modeling for Analytical Databases
- Enterprise Data Modeling
To Hire an AMS Oracle SQL Subject Matter Expert and Instructor who also teaches this class, call us today at 800-798-3901!