This 5 day instructor-led training class is presented by Microsoft training partners to their end customers. Channel Partners nationwide hire proven AMS Subject Matter Expert Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT’s) to teach on-site or on-line classes.
The training will cover new features and functionality in Windows Server 2012 around Management, Networking Infrastructure, Storage, Access Control, Hyper-V, High Availability, and Identity Federation. Specific technologies covered will include Dynamic Access Control(DAC), High Availability, Failover Clustering, Microsoft Online Backup and changes with Active Directory, Hyper-V and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS). It is not a Product Upgrade course, detailing the considerations for migrating and upgrading your specific environment to Windows Server 2012. Rather, it will update your skills to Windows Server 2012.
The class is also preparation material and it maps directly to, the Exam 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012.
Learning Objectives of this Class
- Learn to install and Configure Servers Based on Windows
- Learn to monitor and Maintain Windows Server 2012 Server.
- Learn to manage Windows Server 2012 with Windows
- Learn to manage Storage for Windows Server 2012.
- Learn to implement Network Services.
- Learn to implement DirectAccess.
- Learn to implement Failover Clustering.
- Learn to implement Hyper-V.
- Learn to implement Failover Clustering with Hyper-V.
- Learn to implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Learn to implement Active Directory Domain Services.
- Learn to implement AD FS.
To Hire a proven AMS Subject Matter Expert that both works with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 & teaches this class, Call 800-798-3901 Today!