This 3 day instructor-led training class is presented by Microsoft training partners to their end customers. Training partners in North America and the UK hire proven AMS Subject Matter Expert Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT’s) to teach on-site and on-line classes.
This class helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-349 and build an understanding of these topics: Operating System Configurations, Installing and Upgrading Client Systems, Managing Applications, Managing Files and Folders, Managing Devices, and Operating System Maintenance.
• Learn to understand Operating System Configurations.
• Learn to install and Upgrade Client Systems.
• Learn to manage Applications.
• Learn to manage Files and Folders.
• Learn to manage Devices.
• Learn to understand Operating System Maintenance.
Experience in the following areas is required:
• There are no prerequisites for this course.
1. Introducing, Installing, and Upgrading Windows 7
2. Introducing, Installing, and Upgrading Windows 7
3. Understanding Native Applications, Tools, Mobility, and Remote Management and Assistance
4. Managing Applications, Services, Folders, and Libraries
5. Managing Devices
6. Understanding File and Print Sharing
7. Maintaining, Updating, and Protecting Windows 7
8. Understanding Backup and Recovery Method
To Hire an AMS Microsoft Windows Operating System Subject Matter Expert Consultant and Instructor who teaches this class, call 800-798-3901 today!