In this5-day instructor led class students will build a comprehensive understanding of Business Intelligence Reporting and Developing BI RPD. This class includes the technical procedures required to facilitate data modeling and other data related activities in OBIEE. It would also cover advance topic like end to end security module, multi user development environment.
Some experience with BI Tools and Dimensional Modeling is required but not Mandatory.
This course content is developed on Oracle BI 184.108.40.206. This course is intended for following Audiences
- Business Analysts
- Report Developers
- Power Users
- Data Modelers
- OBIEE Administrators
At course completion, students will be able to:
• Define Oracle Business Intelligence and its infrastructure.
• Describe setting up and using OBIEE interface.
• Discuss Data Warehousing and Dimensional Modeling.
• Discuss the OBIEE repository.
• Describe how to construct, validate, and configure the OBIEE repository.
• Test and deploy the OBIEE repository.
• Perform repository modeling.
• Work with multiple data sources.
• Calculate and model level-based measures.
• Implement repository variables.
• Implement Oracle BI.
• Configure BI security.
• Troubleshoot BI performance.
• Install and configure server for MS Office integration.
• Set up BI usage tracking.
• Setup BI MUD Environment
• OBIEE Introduction
• OBIEE Infrastructure
• Setting Up OBIEE
• Using the OBIEE Interface
• Data Warehousing and Dimensional Modeling
• The OBIEE Repository
• Constructing the OBIEE Repository
• Validating the OBIEE Repository
• Configuring Repository Metrics
• More on Repository Modeling
• Complex Repository Modeling
• Dimensional Hierarchies
• Working with Repository Variables
• Implementing Oracle BI
• Configuring BI Security
• BI Performance and Cache Management
• MS Office Integration with OBI
• Setting Up Usage Tracking
• Setting Up Write Back Capabilities
• Oracle BI MUD
To Hire a proven Oracle 11g OBIEE Subject Matter Expert Consultant / Course Author and Instructor who teaches this class, call 800-798-3901 today!