This 1 day Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011Instructor led class, provides students the information to better understand reporting methods along with more advanced reporting features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. This class is presented by Microsoft training partners to their end customers. Channel Partners nationwide hire proven AMS Subject Matter Expert Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT’s) to teach on-site or on-line classes.
Intended Class Audience: This course is intended for Microsoft Dynamics CRM System IT Professionals. The course will also introduce topics and functionality important for developers, but will not cover these topics in depth.
- Understand basic reporting functionality available in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Understand various methods to create and modify charts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Gain familiarity with common reports available in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Develop basic understanding of SRS as it pertains to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- INTRODUCTION TO REPORTING TOOLS IN MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM 2011
- Useful Background Knowledge and Skills
- Reporting Development Studio
- Reporting Tools and Possibilities
- Test Your Knowledge
- Creating Basic Charts
- Exporting Charts
- Importing Charts
- Modifying and Exporting Chart XML
- INTRODUCTION TO REPORTING BASICS
- Report Development Process
- Types of Reports in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Default Reports
- The Report Wizard
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPMENT STUDIO AND SQL REPORTS
- Background Knowledge Required and Available Resources
- Filtered Views
- Creating a Basic SSRS Report
- SSRS Data Regions
- FETCH-BASED REPORTING
- What is FetchXML?
- Authoring of Fetch-Based Custom Reports
- Introduction of FetchXML
- Introduction of Expressions and Collections
To Hire a proven AMS Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Subject Matter Expert who also teaches this class, Call 800-798-3901 Today!