This 1 day AZ-900T00 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals class will provide foundational level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Azure services; security, privacy, compliance, and trust; and Azure pricing and support.
This class is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure. This audience wants to learn about our offerings and get hands-on experience with the product. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills. You will gain confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. However, the more technical knowledge you have, the more you will understand about the cloud.
1 – Cloud Concepts
- Why Cloud Services
- Types of Cloud models
- Types of Cloud services
2 – Core Azure Services
- Core Azure Architectural components
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions
- Azure management tools
3 – Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust
- Secure network connectivity
- Core Azure identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance methodologies
- Monitoring and reporting
- Privacy, compliance, and data protection standards
4 – Azure Pricing and Support
- Azure subscriptions
- Planning and managing costs
- Azure support options
- Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Service lifecycle in Azure
To Hire a proven AMS Course Author and or Subject Matter Expert who teaches this class, Call 800-798-3901 Today!