The TOGAF 9.1 Level 1 Foundation course is a 2-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The course covers the Foundation Level 1 curriculum and includes many examples of architecture deliverable and artifacts are provided throughout the course.
The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated TOGAF Level 1 exam, known as TOGAF 9.1 Foundation. The certification provides validation that the candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, and basic concepts of TOGAF 9.1, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF.
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of TOGAF 9.1
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture
project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development,
delivery, and operation
- Architects who are looking for a first introduction to TOGAF 9.1
- Architects who want to achieve Level 2 certification.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
- The core concepts of TOGAF 9.1
- The key terminology of TOGAF 9.1
- The ADM cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and
scope the ADM
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise
- The ADM guidelines and techniques
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development
- The concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in communicating
- The concept of building blocks
- The key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- The TOGAF reference models
- The TOGAF certification program.
To Hire a proven TOGAF Subject Matter Expert and Instructor who teaches this class, call 800-798-3901 today!